Sorry but I don't want to take my Phone Number on this Page ^^"
yami_yugi.serame@hotmail.com

Neuigkeiten

New visit card

17.02.2014 00:14
<333 my new visit card is ready <3 Hope you like it <3

Juche xD

17.02.2014 00:09
Ouh yes, i am really sorry, that I am not so activ on this blog this time. But I will do it better...

New Graphics online!

08.05.2013 22:15
Hey Guys, I have an Graphic Update for you (= 4 New Avatars and 3 New Signatures The newest...

Graphic an RPG

07.05.2013 20:15
As of now there are finally two RPG's story and a couple of graphics for you to pick up =) However,...

Family

07.05.2013 20:13
Meanwhile, I also put very briefly my wacky family before xP under "About us" is her everything...

New Pictures n__n

07.05.2013 00:08
Dear reader xD Finally, there are new pictures of me. Just look into the gallery where I will...

Concert Guys =)

06.05.2013 23:47
Hey guys :) A little little Concert in the new Disco at LA! This little thing hear on the Name...

Welcome to my little and nice Blog!

Hello everybody, who find this site.

My Name is Yami Yugi Seramè, the Hobbyist in Music and modelbusiness xD
I love to sing, but I won't take Music on this Page, cause I don't trust this thing xD

Have a nice time on my Blog.
When you will ask something, you can write me an E-Mail.

Sincearly Yami Yugi ♥

This is a digital page. I retain no copyright to me. I want to share pictures, music and lyrics here with you, I do not claim!

All text and graphic-editing of images, however, were written / made ​​by myself! This page is a fan page and corresponds to purely my imagination!

RPG Storys & Graphics

Maybe I'll make a few things clear. Hope you enjoy the stories!
There are still not very many, but I hope they like it. Looking forward to your comments and maybe your criticism =)

Also New!
New Graphics on Stage =O